As an entry in the experimental Project ATOM series, the Inverse is a Kershaw like no other. This fixed blade has a blunt edge and no blade steel. Its made with a strong polyphenylene sulfide plastic (PPS) and glass fiber combo material. The mini-sized fixed blade is fun to show off to friends and easy to carry. At an ultralightweight of 0.4 ounces, the Inverse is almost unnoticeable when its not being used. In a last resort emergency, the sharp tip can be used as a self-defense mechanism. An attractive steel overlay adds an extra layer of detail to this new, exciting knife from Kershaw.
- “2.6” Blade Length,
- Polyphenylene sulfide plastic (PPS) and glass fiber
- stronger than standard glass-filled nylon
- Ultralightweight fixed blade
- mini-sized design features a spear-point blade
- Blunt edge and no blade steel
- last resort pointed tip for self-defense