The Interval proves that lightweight doesnt have to mean small. Despite a 7.4-inch overall length, this Project ATOM fixed blade weighs under an ounce. Other unique elements include its drop point blade, which still forms a distinct, sharp tip. Like all Project ATOM Kershaws, the edges are blunt and the PA-66 nylon and glass fiber combo material is resilient to rust. Dont be fooled by its size. The Interval is light like atoms, yet its larger form factor gives users extra surface area for work tasks.
- Larger form factor, yet light to carry
- Knife is made of strong PA-66 nylon and glass fiber
- Blunt edge and no blade steel
- Last resort pointed tip for self-defense
- Easy to carry with included lanyard hole