Since 2011, B5 Systems has manufactured the Crane NSWC designed SOPMOD buttstock for the US Department of Defense. B5 is proud to offer the same stock to the public. The SOPMOD features color matched steel hardware, no slip cushioned buttpad, and dual water resistant storage compartments. The SOPMOD is made of Mil-Spec materials and finishes. Proudly made in the USA.
- Ergonomic cheek weld.
- Color-matched steel hardware.
- Fixed sling mounts.
- No slip cushioned buttpad.
- Dual water resistant storage compartments.
- Made of Mil-Spec materials and finishes.
- Fits Mil-Spec AR carbine receiver extensions.
- Available in Black and Coyote Brown.
- Weight: 11.50 oz.
- Length: 7.40 in.
- Height: 4.90 in.